Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thoughts

Sitting in front of the blog with a bottle of Pure Blonde..can't describe how thrilling I am now..hohoho..I bet most authors will have one with them as well when they are scripting..
It's almost the end of the festival..I guess it has to be the most active and happening CNY yet at least for myself..Attending company's dinner..turn out in another dinner thereafter..movie marathon..reunion lou sang..dinner and beer..wao..even my mom couldn't resist to ask me that..
Lately some colleagues were kinda curious of my private life..haha..at my age..they expect me to have a partner already though it is otherwise in reality..well..in fact this has even become a very hot topic amongst my relatives..haih...I can't answer you guys in a sentimental way..if you guys DO have the chance to read this..just wanna let you all know...I can't force it..I must have the right target with the right feel to make it happen..so..pls...stop asking for the coming years..I will announce loud loud when that comes..hohoho
Same goes with work..I will make this yr is the last yr I celebrate CNY in this department..I've been praying quite hard..hohoho..hopefully they can hear my deep thoughts..granting me this new hope and career..and...I'M NO GAY even though I have NO partner now (to ZK if he sees this)..hohoho
That's all first..will update once I have pure blonde again..hohoho..enjoy this lovely and lazy night guys!

1 comment: